Monday, December 01, 2008

Doctor Who 'Blink' weeping angel costume (dialup beware) - The RPF


Sent to you via Google Reader

Doctor Who 'Blink' weeping angel costume (dialup beware) - The RPF

I was lurking in the Hyatt corridor late at night in my Blink Angel, the better to terrify people with. I was standing in the weeping pose, holding absolutely still, when I heard a couple of people come by. They stopped and started whispering together, and then I heard someone come closer and felt a hand touch the 'stone' of my dress. I instantly spun around into 'attack' mode, whereupon the pretty woman who had been touching my dress let out a shriek and jumped back about ten feet. She and the man started laughing uproariously, and the man said that she was absolutely terrified by that episode would probably have nightmares now. They asked if I could pose with her for a picture like I was attacking her. I said sure and posed. They shouted, "Strangle her! Strangle me!", so I did. Funny photo, we all laughed, they went their way.

Apparently that was Jewel Staite from Firefly.


Ginny
I can has iPhone?

No comments: