Monday, June 28, 2004

Aw, Rance said my post was funny.


Placet qui dixit.*

Nota bene, magistri: Dr Pepper's got a contest going where they're giving away 10 Dodge Vipers. This could have an adverse affect on quality control, if everyone's off doing the "I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper" song and dance and not making with the appropriately sycophantic posts here.

Addendum in res Augustulus versus Cetus Illegetemus: Habio datum, ergo licet legere!**

I knew the moment I posted before that the schizophrenic hamsters running Tripod's servers would eat my comment. I'm keeping files from now on, mister and/or Ms., so you can't blame the AS anymore.

In the meantime more very bad dog Latin made its way into the mix. Bad dog Latin! No! No!

Vale,

ginny
(P.S.) Chat: stitch. Screen names: stitch.
*Either "What he said" or "I agree with this post."
**grade: "(I) have intel, therefore (I) may read (it)!" C- (grammar, syntax)

No comments: