Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hey! I've got 27 DVPs!


Tuesday, 13 July 2004 - 7:47 AM HDT

Name: Rance
Home Page: http://captainhoof.tripod.com/blog/

RD, DVP stands for Dodge Viper Points. These are points redeemable, once you've accumulated the requisite amount, for either a brand new Dodge Viper automobile. At some juncture (I'm sorry, I don't have the figures at my disposal) DVPs are also redeemable for a keg of beer. The current Top Ten in the DVP standings/point totals:

1. Robyn 71
2. Bard S 58
3. Shorty 44
4. Waxwing 44
5. CuriousGirl 35
6. Ginny 27
7. Wheeler Jones 27
8. BabyGirlCrow 27
9. Lora 27
10 (t) Nancy D 19
10 (t) Jay 19
10 (t) Ken
10 (t) Cheryl
10 (t) Whoever I forgot



Clever Rance, now everyone not named will assume they're one of the "whoever I forgot" types.

Aw, that's so cute to think that there's a spreadsheet out there and someone's earnestly keeping score.... or alternatively, pulling numbers out of the nearest ass.

No comments: